Monday, December 31, 2012

One Word Resolutions

I stopped making New Year Resolutions when I was in High School.
I never saw success with them but that's probably because I never followed through with them.
My resolution had always been to lose weight or to be more organized.
That's all changing this year.
Last year, I read a lot about creating 'One Word Resolutions'. They're supposed to easier; easier to remember, easier to do, easier to succeed with.
I can do easy.
So I picked my one word. I probably picked the hardest word out there for me.

Simplify.

Simply my life. Simplify my priorities. Simplify my time. Simply my stuff.
It's similar to organizing, but it's still different.
I want need to simplify my life and my home.
We have so much stuff that I'm starting to feel claustrophobic. You would think, with how often we have moved, that we would pare ourselves down the bare minimum. Boy are you wrong!
Nostalgic Husband + Spoiled Princess + Home Business = VERY crowded home.

Here's to a successful 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment